HAZMAT – Dangerous Goods
|The Training Center by this training course, provides seafarers with the opportunity to become familiar with the rules governing the carriage of dangerous goods (“HazMat”); in particular with the most recent edition of the International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMDG), U.S. Hazardous Materials Regulations (“HMR” 49 CFR).|
The course is designed for:
- Trainees and Cadets serving on vessels carrying packaged dangerous goods
- Experienced officers transferring to vessels carrying packaged dangerous goods
- The experienced officers and cadets serving on vessels carrying dangerous goods in bulk
The course approved by Polish Maritime Administration meets the requirements of:
- 49 CFR Subpart H, 172.700-704.
- STCW 1978/95, Section B-V/4-5
- IMDG Code Chapter 1.3
- Chapter II-2 and VI of SOLAS’74 Conventions.
This course meets the required U.S. DOT initial and recurrent hazmat employee training requirements for intermediaries handling ocean and intermodal cargo in the United States
For more information regarding this training please call:
Phone: +4858 660 60 99
Click here to see the gallery from Hazmat course